HI98128 Hanna pH Meter, pHep5
This portable tester measures pH in a range of -2.0 to 16.0 with a
resolution of 0.1 pH and Temperature (°C/°F).
Note:It is normal for salt deposits to form on the outside of electrode
cap or on cap/rim. This is dried bottling solution from inside cap.
Wipe off with soft tissue and rubbing alcohol or use tap water.
- Replaceable pH electrode with renewable cloth junction.
- Stability and ATC (automatic temperature compensation) indicators.
- Switchable between °C and °F.
- HOLD function temporarily holds display so you can view a single
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Battery % displayed at startup
- Automatic 1 or 2 point calibration.
- Meter is waterproof and it floats.
- Dual line LCD displays pH and temperature.
- Unique renewable cloth electrode junction - when clogged, simply
pull a short length out, snip off old section, and expose fresh
- pH -2.0 to 16.0.
- Temp -5.0 to 60.0 °C (23.0 to 140.0 °F).
- pH 0.01
- Temp 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Accuracy @ 20°C:
- pH ±0.1
- Temp ± 0.5 °C (± 1 °F)
- pH Calibration: Automatic one or two point with two sets of standard buffers:
- pH 4.01 / 7.01 / 10.01 (standard set).
- pH 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18 (NIST set).
- Temp. Compensation: Automatic (user may disengage).
- Environment: Use meter from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F); RH 100%.
- Battery Type/Life: 4 x 1.5V w/ Battery error prevention system / approx. 300 hours.
- Auto Shut-off: After 8 minutes non-use.
- LCD: Custom, dual-level.
- Casing: Waterproof, 100% buoyancy.
- Stability indicator: Illuminates when pH reading is stable.
- Dimensions: 163 x 40 x 26mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0 inches).
- Weight: 100g (3.5 oz).