HI98127 pHep®4 waterproof pH/Temperature Tester
This portable tester measures pH in a range of -2.0 to 16.0 with a
resolution of 0.1 pH and Temperature (°C/°F).
Note:It is normal for salt deposits to form on the outside of electrode
cap or on cap/rim. This is dried bottling solution from inside cap.
Wipe off with soft tissue and rubbing alcohol or use tap water.
- Replaceable pH electrode with renewable cloth junction.
- Stability and ATC (automatic temperature compensation) indicators.
- Switchable between °C and °F.
- HOLD function temporarily holds display so you can view a single
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Battery % displayed at startup
- Automatic 1 or 2 point calibration.
- Meter is waterproof and it floats.
- Dual line LCD displays pH and temperature.
- Unique renewable cloth electrode junction - when clogged, simply
pull a short length out, snip off old section, and expose fresh
The pHep®4 and pHep®5 testers are for users that require the
greatest accuracy and features while staying economical. The pHep®4
has a 0.1 pH resolution and pHep®5 reads up to 0.01 pH.
Both models have BEPS, which prevents taking a reading due to low
battery as well as user-selectable automatic shut-off, replaceable
pH electrode cartridge, stability indicator and automatic
- Waterproof and designed to float
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- HOLD button to freeze readings on the display
- BEPS Alerts the user of low battery power that could adversely
|pH Range||-2.0 to 16.0 pH|
|pH Resolution||0.1 pH|
|pH Accuracy||±0.1 pH|
|Temperature Range||Temperature Resolution|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1°C / 0.1°F|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5°C /±1°F|
|pH Calibration||automatic, at one or two points with two sets of standard buffers
(pH 4.01 / 7.01 / 10.01 or pH 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18)|
|Battery Type / Life||1.5V (4) / approx. 300 hours of continuous use; auto-off after 8
minutes of non-use|
|Environment||-5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F); RH max 100%|
|Dimensions||163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0’’)|
|Weight||100 g (3.5 oz.)|
|Ordering Information||HI98127 (pHep®4) and HI98128 (pHep®5) are supplied with HI73127 pH
electrode, HI73128 electrode removal tool, batteries and